The Treviso Marches offer a wide variety of cycle paths amid the unique beauty of our landscapes. Cycle paths are available for both traditionalists who love high speed on asphalt, and for the most daring who love the off-road experience.
There is an embarrassment of choice: as every remote corner is fascinating and allows you to join sport and culture, while following routes used in the World Championship!
If you want to train while visiting our province, you just have to ride through the Risorgive del Sile, discovering the beautiful villas that overlook the river on the way, each with its parks and gardens. Or try the Postumia towards Oderzo, the Castellana towards Castelfranco, or the Asolo Hills, the slopes of Grappa where one is overcome by the silence of the foothills.
Going cycling in our area is a popular ritual for professional cyclists, teams of amateurs, juniors, students or children, who invade the streets of the Montello area and spread out through the hills of the Pedemontana, facing the rugged slopes of Monte Tomba, the Pianezze and Cansiglio.
To welcome all you passionate bike lovers, professionals or otherwise, our hotel, which has already proven very popular since its opening in 2007, offers the following services:
- Itineraries with detailed maps for training and cycle touring routes
- Option to shelter your bikes in a closed and controlled garage
- Cycle washing area
- Workshop area equipped for small repairs
- Customised menus for bikers, with supplements available
- Bicycles / mountain bikes can be bought or repaired nearby
- Fast laundry for sports clothing
- multiple rooms: triple / quadruple / quintuple, at affordable rates for small or large groups
- Fully-equipped meeting room for briefings
- Fitness room
- Free internet access in all rooms
- Ample on-site parking for buses, and underground garage with reserved parking spaces for cars.
For more information about our packages, offers and prices, please email us at